Jessica Velazquez is an Interior Designer and the creator of “The 9 Limiting Beliefs Sabotaging Our Home-Dreams” and the host of My Very First Home, a weekly live show now in its third year. She leads the virtual movement #selfcarebeginsathome, which gathers experts in the self-wellness industry to provide transformative insight into how to create a home that takes care of us and sets us up for success.
Jessica is committed to helping homeowners with big dreams and small budgets. Enhancing each client’s unique home space to manifest and truly support their authentic lifestyle and personal taste is her mission.
She believes that because our well-being is inseparable from our environment, and improving our surroundings is a duty we owe to ourselves. Her innovative Design Pillars empower each client to take action, refine their intentions and strategize their dreams in order their pins to reality, beat decor fatigue and avoid budget regrets.
As the host of her own show, a regular guest on podcasts, and a frequent speaker on a variety of topics, Jessica is available to elaborate or speak about the following topics:
- 4 Self-Care Powers of a Home – How Your Home Can Set You Up For Success And Take Care Of You.
- 9 Ways We Self-Sabotage Our Home Environment.
- The Crucial Road Out Of Pinterest Limbo And Into Action Mode.
- Big Dreams, Small Budgets – What Your Mortgage Taught You About Home Decorating.
- How To Keep The Beat When Dancing With Needs, Style, and Budget.
- Accessorizing Tips For Thrifters: What To Always Look For And How To Curate & Display Your Thrifted Treasures.